Saturday, January 28, 2012

White Horse


For three years I've been dreaming
For white horse to take me away
Into a sanctuary away from home
Where we could stay

Like the monsoon rains it would come and go
Failing to realize, I'm the farmer
I would need it more

Then one day white horse turned away
Never to return, so I thought
Seasons changed but white horse never came
And I didn't know what to say

Then one day, from no where, I could see white horse
Making its way down the hill
It finally decided to pay me a visit
And that made me still

This time around it was easy
White horse was oh so gentle and breezy
What changed I don't know,
But with a drop of tear, happiness flows

This time it was new, I could tell
White horse was not going to bring me down
Or drag me to hell
Blind faith and trust is what I placed
Never for a second regretting the things I faced

White horse is now my heart and soul
Forever will it reside
Forever I will hold.

5 comments:

  1. Good one Tina, good poem no doubt, for some reason wid d name Wite Horse. I get reminded of the song.

    Timmy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes taylor swift's white horse is where i got the name from cz it fit the poem perfectly, didnt want to have it anyother way Timo :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tis poem is all about dreams-u ... Pls comment if u like u.... horsu horsu whitu horsu come back to T now u ............

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww Vivvv...nee oru arivaaanaaa paiyan...such a sweet comment :) thank u

    ReplyDelete