Saturday, January 21, 2012

Hope


The winds come whispering to me
In the chills of the night...
I cry out to see your face
To find delight...

I run to you and you wrap me around
Like a blanket...
You always knew I can't stand the cold
But I liked it...

In your smile, I see the world
I see it all, its unreal!
I reach out to you, to find my soul
It's in a safe place, so am told.

I curl up in bed, trying to sleep
I can't help, but think of you
And where you'd be...
I long to see you everyday
Somewhere somehow someday...

6 comments:

  1. :) cool:) awesome Teen :)

    -Jhanani

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful poem, very well written, write more..
    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful poem, very well written, write more..
    God bless.

    Timo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very touching and innocent ... Well done !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all so much guys :) it means a lot

    ReplyDelete