Sunday, January 24, 2016

Be my person

I know your face, I know your name
But never did I think of you much
You were always on the back of my mind
But never once did my heart nudge
A life long journey came to an end
When I packed my bags to Poland

I pull out my system to see
What my wallpaper should be?
Out of no where, I thought of you
And made you the face I first see
Then again, never did my heart nudge.

On one particular evening, there was this nudge
I began to ponder what it could be?
I saw myself talking to you
Only you couldn’t see or hear me!

A shift in the direction of wind
Changed the course of my path
When I found myself wrapped in your arms
Crying alone in the bath

For the first time I felt alone
No one to call my own
You were that one friend
Though imaginary, I wish I could clone

I was loosing my mind inside closed doors
Talking to you was my only hope
I can’t believe it happened for real
For you saved my life as I begin to slowly cope

You are a star with many friends
I am not just another fan
Whose looking to trend
I genuinely would like to ask
Will you be my person?



No comments:

Post a Comment