Friday, November 18, 2011

Phenoix


Angels watching, I am crying
As I knelt down on the ground
Things are changing too fast
I just can't keep up right now

Doors are open, people walk in
You give everything you've got
Then they leave you in the darkness
And you don't know what they thought

Birds are chirping, as the clouds clear
Things will fall right into place
There is no time, to be wasted
I don't want to plead my case

Although my heart's still broken
I am very much alive
I will breathe through every second
As I know how to survive

I will rise like a pheonix
I will not be tempted and tried
I will rise like a phenoix
No I wont give up this fight

If you ask me, is it worth it?
To go through all of this
I would yes, it is crazy
But I won't give it a miss.

4 comments:

  1. cool! its nice teen.
    Too much of feelings is not good teen.
    anyways your poem is good :)


    - jhanani

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kewl thamil

    - Mahesh

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice one Tian, as always proud of u :)
    Timmy..

    ReplyDelete