Saturday, July 2, 2011

Stained Glass!


I sat there staring at the clock
Five miniutes to twelve
And I had to make the call
Was breaking my head
On what more to say
I thought it would be easy
But wished there was another way.

I looked around my rooom to see
For things to inspire me
A box on the shelf, I could see
Creative was the word
That inspired me.

Poems and songs I've written abundantly
What more could I do?
The thought would not leave me
I kept tossing in my bed vehemently
When I decided to paint about what you mean to me

I started to paint on the glass
Reflecting on the memories we share
Hoping that I would give it to you someday
When you feel that I'm not there.

Years passed by and you are not here
Still waiting upon things to sober
I look at the painting on the shelf
All I see is a stained glass
With stories to tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment